Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

she called me chauvinistic but she can't even spell it.

 





jumper; oxfam
skirt; primark
shoes; office
nails; MUA shade 23
lips; look beauty shade 8- hypermelon
ring; republic
bracelets; pandora and a gift (?)

oh the irony of the title of this post! i had to google chauvinistic to see if i'd spelled it right.

staggered by the amount of page views i am getting- 100 a day. i know that in the grand scheme of things that's not very many but to me it means a lot! 

i'm trying recently to move away from wearing shorts as much, they are still my favorite thing in the world but it can be pretty samey and boring. this midi skirt is really good quality for primark and i think it was only about £7- so no complaints! now i know what you're all thinking- the jumper?! what possessed me to buy it. well i saw it in the oxfam tent at bestival back in 2011 and fell in love with it. my boyfriend thought it was hideous but i had to have it. once it was on he said it looked nice, not sure if he just didn't want to make me mad though. i normally wear it more casually , with denim or leggings (and always get the weirdest looks) but today i wondered what it would look like with a more formal skirt and like how it turned out. lesson for today- don't be afraid to experiment and even if people think you look weird- who cares if you feel comfortable. at least it's not boring!

i am taking my daddy and perhaps my godfather to see django unchained tonight which, thinking about it, if i'm seeing my future husband- leonardo dicaprio i might have to change out of this hot jumper ;)

3 comments:

  1. that jumper looks soooo cosy! perfect for this snowy weather!

    xxx www.fashionfumblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit hun! The jumper looks great and so warm! ((: Your nail polish is beautiful as well!

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter! <33

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am so glad other people like this jumper and i'm actually not going insane. i think MUA nail polishes are so good for a mere pound!
      xxx

      Delete